SNAPPED: London Design Festival Favourites
- - - Pin Me For Later - - -
- - - London Design Festival Favourites Video - - -
London Design Festival this year was amazing! There were so many fabulous installations, exhibitions and design pieces to see, that it could start to takeover my feed for a little too long. So, I wanted to put together all my snaps to showcase the best LDF 17 had to offer. Obviously, I had to do it Rosh style... which means in video form. This is a bit of an experiment so let me know what you think, down below! 🎶 Music Remixed by French Kiwi Juice.
- - - 🎨📸😍 - - -
- REFLECTION ROOM by Flynn Talbot at the V&A
- VILLA WALALA by Camille Walala at Broadgate London
- PLANT POTS 2017, Origami plant pot by Origami Est pot at Smug
- GATEWAYS by Adam Nathaniel Furman with Land of Ceramics
- DESIGN JUNCTION featuring Granby Workshop & Moxon London & Dead Good Ltd
- A LARGE CHAIR DOES NOT MAKE A KING by Yinka Ilori at The Africa Centre
- HOUSE OF WALLPAPER by Graham and Brown at 19 Greek Street,
- LONDON DESIGN FAIR featuring Lynne Maclachlan Studio & Soderberg Mills
- TOWNHOUSE TAKEOVER by Peter Pilotto.